LTE - $7,000,000
Top 10 Wins:
- 2004 NRHA Futurity Level 4 Open Champion: Smart Spook, $175,000
- 2002 NRHA Futurity Level 4 Open Champion: Wimpys Little Step, $150,000
- 2013 NRHA Futurity Level 4 Open Reserve Champion: Tinseltown Fly Guy, $135,596
- 2014 NRHA Futurity Level 4 Open Co-Champion: Shine N Spook, $132,635
- 2009 NRHA Futurity Level 4 Open Champion: Gunnatrashya, $125,000
- 2007 NRHA Futurity Level 4 Open Champion: Wimpys Little Chic, $125,000
- 2005 NRHA Futurity Level 4 Open Champion: KR Lil Conquistador, $125,000
- 2019 NRHA Futurity Level 4 Open Reserve Champion: Shine Colt Shine, $105,215
- 2016 NRHA Futurity Level 4 Open Reserve Champion: Whiz Gata Prize, $104,362
- 2021 The Run For A Million Open Reserve Champion: Spooks Gotta Spark, $90,000
Notes: Shawn Flarida is only the second NRHA member in history to pass more than $7,000,000 in lifetime earnings and was inducted into the NRHA Hall of Fame in 2011. He has ridden and trained several horses that went on to become NRHA Million and Multi-Million Dollar Sires and Dams, including NRHA $11 Million Sire Wimpys Little Step, Reining Triple Crown Winner and NRHA Million Dollar Dam Wimpys Little Chic, NRHA $4 Million Sire Gunnatrashya, and NRHA Million Dollar Sire Shine Chic Shine.
Known for his signature green show shirts, Shawn is also a five-time World Equestrian Games Gold Medalist. His son, Sam Flarida, is following in his father’s footsteps, and as a Youth and Non Pro rider has accumulated more than $260,000 in lifetime earnings.
Shawn and wife Michelle live in Springfield, Ohio.
Follow Shawn on Facebook